Sunday, March 3, 2024

A Swim Through Her Love (Poem)

 A Swim Through Her Love



Arrived home after quadruple months
From the University of Amarkantak 
Start to breathe my air
Felt the smell of my soil

Came for a short vacation 
So don't have enough time to be with her
But want to prove myself that
I didn't forget the lessons taught by her

Moved to her beside
Tried to express my love
My friends witnessed 
The way I loved her

She seems to be angry
And her behavior was tough
Thought I can able to control
And began to embrace her

But she controls me
And flew me to the end
Where rocks and stones were
Waiting for the arrival

No walls could stop her
From the arrogance she had
Once more she proved that 
Still, she holds that strength 

Hands dropped from the sky
Grabbed me to the land
Even though it was not easy
To separate her love

In a few seconds
She showed me birth to death
Though it was not my first 
But still, I love her
                                         Agfar

2 comments:

MBA Diary